Metagames

Metagames (https://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/)
-   Dreamcast (https://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/dreamcast/)
-   -   [Projet] Traduction des sous-titres de Shenmue 1 et 2 (https://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/dreamcast/projet-traduction-des-sous-titres-de-shenmue-1-et-2-a-65066.html)

mimix 18/01/2009 11h56

Citation:

Envoyé par sephirothff (Message 1369503)
overburning c'est quoi en clair ?

c'est graver plus que la capacité du CD, mais c'est risqué dans la mesure où tu joues sur la marge de fabrication. soit ça marche, soit le cd est mort...

sephirothff 18/01/2009 11h59

ok , bah perso je m'en fout sifaut sacrifier un cd-r vu ce que ca coute :D

-=FamilyGuy=- 18/01/2009 19h42

Citation:

Envoyé par kogami-san (Message 1369507)
Quelle jeux et quelle GD-R ?

Et bien Shenmue2 CD1 ...

Pour ceux qui ont peur de l'overburning: 20sec c'est pas beaucoup (environ 3MB). J'ai testé personnellement avec les cd les plus cheap que j'ai pu trouvé, et 20sec semble tout a fait correcte. De toute façon les fichiers traduit n'auront pas exactement la même taille que les originaux et je compenserai une fois que je les aurai, pour l'instant 80min20sec semble très bien compte tenu qu'il n'y a aucun audio de supprimé. C'est une première en fait.

FG

Ayla 18/01/2009 20h31

FG:
Vraiment super ce site, je connaissait déjà, mais j'avais perdu l'adresse.
Incroyable ce qu'il arrive à faire, mais les schémas sont super simple !! Je me demande pourquoi personne ne l'a jamais fait avant ?
Si vraiment il y a un elf-launcher qui sort, je démonte mon vieux linker DS et je me fais un linker dreamcast :D

Ryo Suzuki 19/01/2009 15h30

Hi again friends,

I'm wondering if can be possible make a own release of Shenmue PAL disc 1 whith the two audio tracks for my upcoming translation.

If is necessary I can rip any multilenguaje files and fit the entire game without downsampling and the 2 audio tracks (am2 logo & yu suzuki logo) in a regular 80 minutes CDROM.

I'm tryng make it, but only I get that 1 audio track -the first one- work....:heu:

I make this process:

-Have a dump of my original GDROM

-Hack 1st_read.bin with hack3.exe 0

-BINHACK with custom IP.BIN in 0 position

-cdda.exe in 1st_read.bin (I suposse to make the LBA of the audio tracks match with CDROM instead GDRom)

-make an iso with mkisofs

-Convert the iso to bin with WinIso

-make a custom .cue with the two audio tracks

-and finally, I make a autoboot CDI with bin2boot util

The release works, but only the first audio tracks is fine, the second when the game try to play it, simply a weird sound is play instead the audio track (I think a error of LBA when searching)

-

I like try with the Sizious util, mds4dc, but I don't know how I have to type the command:

mds4dc -c? data.iso test.mds and... ¿how can I type well the audio tracks? I try but I don't get the right formula that make the program works...

Can yoy gime an example that can I use it?

Or to advise me how can I make work well with the 2 audio tracks ;)

Please help me :hello:

-=FamilyGuy=- 19/01/2009 16h40

Well, don't really remember how to do cdda games, but as far as I know you got to burn your 2 cdda tracks first, get the msinfo number, hack your ip.bin (custom for shenmue1) and 1st-read.bin according to this number. Run cdda.exe on the 1st-read.bin, make an iso out of the data (with the mkisoft numer as the starting LBA). Then burn this data session on the cd in xa1 mode.

I remeber doing that for Toy Commander.

BTW, that's the "old school" way ...

FG

It should looks like something like this, replace XXX with the address of your drive:

Code:

cdrecord -dev=X,X,X -dao -multi -audio track01.wav track01.wav
cdrecord -dev=X,X,X -msinfo  -> Remember the number it output!
[Binhack your 1st_rea.bin and ip.bin to the msinfo number, then run cdda.exe on 1st-read.bin]
mkisofs -C 0,<msinfo number> -V <CD_NAME>  -l -o data.iso <name_of _folder_containing_files>
cdrecord -dev=0,0,0 -xa1 data.iso

Put the resulting CD into a dreamcast and test it out!

I hope it help!

FG

Ryo Suzuki 20/01/2009 01h51

Thanks for the help friend :)

But i can't get success whith this. cdrecord is not compatible with my recorder and I try other methods with your advise.

I try a lot of things, but is impossible. I have finally a CDROM with the 2 tracks and autoboot working, but the audio tracks don't play in real dreamcast. Is like if the laser is searching for the audio tracks, and can't read it and then continue reading the game :triste:

I get the MSinfo number is 12845. Hack my ip.bin and my 1s_read.bin with this, the cdda.exe and make the iso. Insert the IP.BIN via Ipins and can make the autoboot Alcohol MDS with the 2 tracks and -c option (calculated MSinfo)

The game works but don't play fine the audio tracks. In NullDC 1.0.3 a weird sound when the audio track is playing and then play it. Both of the tracks, but when I record to a CDROM and test in real hardware the dreamcat can't find the audio tracks (the laser hurts to find it :zzz:)

I try other options, like dahack, or make a non boot bin+cue and the make it autoboot, and don't works :reflexiomo6:

The situation is very ironic because my CD is 700mb with the 2 audio tracks, is just like I want, spanish and none of the files of my lenguaje remove or downsampled and the 2 originals CDDA tracks in :jap:

But the audio tracks can't play. I suppose is the lba fix of the 1st_read.bin don't works with cdda, dahack and I try too with a Yursof's util GDFixer 1.0 withour success....:heu:

I'm wondering what can be the mistake that I made and if is possible that this game need 3 dummy audio tracks to work perfect with CDDA...

Please help me, I know I'm closing to get it :bedo:

And of course, THANKS

MagicSeb 20/01/2009 07h34

Hi, You can use Darkfalz's CDDA fixer for that job, this tool fix the LBA and enable CDDA audio.

The better way to make a working image is to use Sizious's tools (lbacalc and mds4dc)

lbacalc will calculate the exact MSINFO to put in CDDA.exe
mds4dc will make the image with audio included (read the help)

Ryo Suzuki 20/01/2009 14h48

Thanks MagicSeb for this utils!! I don't have this :)

I try now with CDDAPatcher.exe and the LBA fix in 12845 position. The game works fine in emulator and the audio tracks playing almost fine, the first one have a weird sound when the track is played... :snif:

But in real hardware don't works. The same thing, the game boots, but when it go to the audio tracks, the laser is searching for it and don't play it. When the laser try to read several times without success then the game continues, but without audio tracks :reflexiomo6:

¿Anybody make an iso autoboot of Shenmue 1 CD1 with CDDA tracks? I think that any PAL release -or NTSC too- have audio tracks, all remove it.

I don't know if maybe the lba of this tracks is in another file and don't in 1st_read.bin.. if this is possible :triste:

I suppose that this problem is interesting for your release if you want make a backup autoboot in french with audio tracks for your translation...

I spend many hours, and I don't know what can I do now :heu:

Many thanks!!

P.D: And sorry for my bad english (my french is worst :lol:)

Shendream 20/01/2009 19h43

Citation:

Envoyé par Ryo Suzuki (Message 1370682)
Thanks MagicSeb for this utils!! I don't have this :)

I try now with CDDAPatcher.exe and the LBA fix in 12845 position. The game works fine in emulator and the audio tracks playing almost fine, the first one have a weird sound when the track is played... :snif:

But in real hardware don't works. The same thing, the game boots, but when it go to the audio tracks, the laser is searching for it and don't play it. When the laser try to read several times without success then the game continues, but without audio tracks :reflexiomo6:

¿Anybody make an iso autoboot of Shenmue 1 CD1 with CDDA tracks? I think that any PAL release -or NTSC too- have audio tracks, all remove it.

I don't know if maybe the lba of this tracks is in another file and don't in 1st_read.bin.. if this is possible :triste:

I suppose that this problem is interesting for your release if you want make a backup autoboot in french with audio tracks for your translation...

I spend many hours, and I don't know what can I do now :heu:

Many thanks!!

P.D: And sorry for my bad english (my french is worst :lol:)

Place your two audio RAW in a special folder, calcul the value in dos with Lbacalc and after put the two tracks in the same folder of the game ( File DATA ).
Normally the good value is 12608 and you must patch the 1ST_READ.BIN before the binhack on LBA 11702.

-=FamilyGuy=- 20/01/2009 20h27

You could also look for the Perfect Series Rip of Shenmue1 on the internet, it got the motorcycle cdda track. You could see what hacks ahve been applied to the files.

I presently don't have the time to paly with shenmue1 as I'm downsampling files from shenmue2, but as soon as it'll be done i'll take alook at it. It should be something obvious that we just can't find, as it always is :pasmafaufe8:

FG

Ryo Suzuki 21/01/2009 00h17

Citation:

Envoyé par Shendream (Message 1370847)
Place your two audio RAW in a special folder, calcul the value in dos with Lbacalc

Is 12845

Citation:

and after put the two tracks in the same folder of the game ( File DATA ).

OK!
Citation:

Normally the good value is 12806 and you must patch the 1ST_READ.BIN before the binhack on LBA 11702.

You mean patch with CDDAFixer with the LBA of the LBACalc, right? I do it.

But when binhack 1streda.bin on LBA 11702, then the game don't boot :heu:

I suppose if I burn the two audio tracks, then binhack on 1st_read.bin must be de msinfo value, in this case 12842, not 11702 (with this value I think that only works without audio tracks)

This thing make me crazy!!! I can'tttttt :hot:

-=FamilyGuy=- I hope you can help me when you done with Shenmue 2 (I know that you have help us in dreamcast.es for shemue 2 translation too)

Thanks to all of you, you're great!!

Any ideas?? :cry:

Shendream 21/01/2009 09h37

Citation:

Envoyé par Ryo Suzuki (Message 1371000)
Is 12845

You mean patch with CDDAFixer with the LBA of the LBACalc, right? I do it.

But when binhack 1streda.bin on LBA 11702, then the game don't boot :heu:

I suppose if I burn the two audio tracks, then binhack on 1st_read.bin must be de msinfo value, in this case 12842, not 11702 (with this value I think that only works without audio tracks)

This thing make me crazy!!! I can'tttttt :hot:

-=FamilyGuy=- I hope you can help me when you done with Shenmue 2 (I know that you have help us in dreamcast.es for shemue 2 translation too)

Thanks to all of you, you're great!!

Any ideas?? :cry:

Ok friend, no problem it's not so simply, I prepare all that for you today (maybe your dump is corrupted) I'm using my dump of Shenmue 1 (do with my BBA, audio integrated etc... ) and after I upload in megaupload and send you all the link by PM today with a automatic batch for Shenmue 2 and the last version of tools for Shenmue 2 too..:drink:

I've tested right now and I have the same problem than you , I don't have the two audio tracks.

Shendream 21/01/2009 11h11

Je viens de faire un essai avec la méthode calcul Lbacalc et CDDA patcher et les audio ne fonctionnent pas dans le jeu, Magic-seb tu peux nous aider sur le coup, j'avais jamais testé parce que c'est pour Shenmue 1.

Ryo Suzuki 21/01/2009 12h15

Citation:

Envoyé par Shendream (Message 1371077)
Ok friend, no problem it's not so simply, I prepare all that for you today (maybe your dump is corrupted) I'm using my dump of Shenmue 1 (do with my BBA, audio integrated etc... ) and after I upload in megaupload and send you all the link by PM today with a automatic batch for Shenmue 2 and the last version of tools for Shenmue 2 too..:drink:

You're the best man!! http://www.segasaturno.com/portal/im...iles/adora.gif http://www.segasaturno.com/portal/im...iles/adora.gif
Citation:

Envoyé par Shendream (Message 1371077)
I've testted right now and I have the problem than you , I don't have the two audio tracks.

Bad for us and good for me (almost I don't wrong :fou:)

And the problem isn't the rip. I try with 3 differents versions. One rip made myself with my BBA, another that give you to me time ago :love: and another one of snesorama GDI version exact rip.

And, by the way in order of the suggestion of -=FamilyGuy=-, I search for the perfect series of Shenmue 1 made by Darkfalz, download the 1st CD. I test in emulator and seems to be right, the audio tracks sounds good (the size of one audio track is different to mine, the originals :heu:).

I'm happy, I burn it in a CDRom (needs a little overburn) an prepare for test in a real dreamcast (An find it out what hacks done to this release :nah:) and... DONT WORKS too:cry:

The release of Darkfalz in real hardware is the same problem that I have, the laser search the audio tracks, retry several times and don't play it :non:

I test it in 2 diferents consoles (thinking if is a problem of this system :fonsde:) and don't works in both machines.

Then I think is clear, a release of Shenmue 1 with the 2 audio tracks is impossible due a special hack or problem that we don't know :heu:

We find it and fix!!!

p.d: Shendream, have you try make 3 dummy audio tracks and hack cdda like the old way and may be work?

MagicSeb 21/01/2009 15h14

Hum... Do you use the same burner for all of your burning. May be it's also a problem with the burning tool (Alcohol, Nero or Disc Juggler)

I have made my own rip of US Shenmue and it works perfectly with CDDA burned with CDRWIN.

I will take a try, as soon as possible, to create and burn an image with lbacalc/mds4dc

kogami-san 21/01/2009 15h59

Je vous donne mes notes pour integrer les pistes audio dans Shenmue 1, je le poste en francais uniquemen si quelqu'un veux lui traduire.

Pour integrer des CDDA au Backup (exemple avec le GD-Rom 1 de Shenmue I):

Logiciel à avoir:
-BINHACK.zip
-CDDAPatcher.exe (Pour les jeux programé via le kit SEGAKATANA uniquement)
-raw2wav.exe (pour écouter les pistes trackxx.raw)
-lbacalc.exe
-cygwin1.dll
-mds4dc.exe
-mkisofs.exe

1er étape:
Créer un dossier à la racine de votre Disque dur "a" puis dans ce dossier créer le dossier "data"
Copier tout le jeux déziper dans le dossier "data"

2ème étape:
Avec l'aide de lbacalc.exe, nous allons calculer les pistes audio (en .raw seulement), pour ce faire rendez vous sous DOS et tapé
lbacalc track04.raw track05.raw (mettre autemps de trackxx.raw de dispo)
On obtien la valeur 12845

3ème étape:
Lancer CDDAPatcher puis allez chercher 1ST_READ.BIN dans le repertoire "data"
Cocher la case "Patch LBA" et indiquer la valeur 12845 (valeur obtenu grace à lbacalc) puis cliquer sur "Patch"

4ème étape:
Lancer BINHACK
-mettre 1ST_READ.BIN puis IP.BIN et 12845 (valeur obtenu grace à lbacalc)

5ème étape:
Retourner sous DOS et tappé cette comande
mkisofs -C 0,12845 -V test -G IP.BIN -sort sorttxt.txt -joliet -rock -l -o test.ISO data

La commande -sort sorttxt.txt n'est par obligatoire, mais elle est recommandé.

Shendream 21/01/2009 16h58

Ok merci Kogami-san, bon alors faut d'après la valeur obtenue sous Lbacalc, je savais pas, je vais de ce pas tester sur la véritable Dreamcast.

Test 100% concluant sur Dreamcast mais tu as oublier des étapes Kogami-san comme ne pas mettre l'ip.bin dans le même repertoire et intégrer les audio avec la commande mds4dc -c final.MDS test.ISO track04.raw track05.raw m'enfin c'est pas grave tant que ça fonctionne.

RyoSuzuki the problem is fixed I contact you by PM.

kogami-san 21/01/2009 21h10

Citation:

Test 100% concluant sur Dreamcast mais tu as oublier des étapes Kogami-san comme ne pas mettre l'ip.bin dans le même repertoire
Oui exact, moi je le savais et comme j'ai pas relus j'ai oublié de vous le préciser =)

Citation:

et intégrer les audio avec la commande mds4dc -c final.MDS test.ISO track04.raw track05.raw m'enfin c'est pas grave tant que ça fonctionne.
A oui désoler, j'ai oublié de faire ce copier collé, j'espaire que tu à pas eu trop de mal pour trouver ?

Bon il sert plus à rien, mais je met la dernière étape pour ceux qui voudrais conaitre le méthode au complet.

6ème étape:
Et pour finir (toujour sous DOS)
mds4dc -c final.MDS test.ISO track04.raw track05.raw
mds4dc -a OUTPUT.MDS test.ISO (Commande sans piste son)

SiZiOUS 21/01/2009 23h37

Wow, je vois que MDS4DC fonctionne bien :)

Que de souvenirs de geekerie pour le faire celui là... et dire que j'avais la v0.2 en préparation pour gérer les session 1 data (car là seulement la session 2 "supporte" la piste data)... à moyen terme je pense me remettre à l'univers DC car j'ai complètement laché depuis presque 1 an... Ma première chose ça sera de remettre mon site en ligne :)

Sinon désolé pour le manque de news, j'ai toujours un bug sur l'éditeur Free Quest j'y ai pas retouché depuis décembre. C'est ultra chaud en ce moment pour moi, je suis en stage de master 2 alors j'arrive pas vraiment à gérer mon temps libre et vu que faire du dev c'est une tâche assez longue je trouve jamais le temps de m'y mettre...

Mais rassurez-vous, la v2.0 Free Quest elle va dépoter la marmotte. Au programme, tous les bugs de save corrigés (il en reste 1 dont je crois avoir la cause, mais j'ai pas encore fait la modif...), le viewer et surtout une fonction de multitranslation complètement repensée. Je pense d'ailleurs que Manic pourra l'intégrer (car je fais un sorte que ce soit un "composant" réutilisable) dans ses autres éditeurs pour faciliter la translation de Shenmue I et de Shenmue II "Video editor".

Vous inquitetez pas je vous ai pas abandonnés. On va la faire notre traduction. On va la faire. Tous ensemble :)

Je vous donne des news bientôt.

PS: Shendream balance une bouteille de Coca Blak sur Sadako de ma part stp, c'est dégueu ce truc mdr. Si tu le fais t'auras un bisou. :lol:

-=FamilyGuy=- 22/01/2009 05h10

Je release ici en primeur mon selfboot pack pour le 45000LBA, lisez comme il faut le README.TXT et le commentaire au début et à la fin du BAT file pour comprendre comment utiliser le pack !

-=Self-BootDATA=-.rar

En passant c'est toujours mieux de partir d'un gdi ou de fichiers 100% originaux (non-hackés) avec ce pack.

Donnez-m'en des nouvelles! À noter que les jeux WinCE ne devraient pas fonctionner avec ce pack.

FG

Shendream 22/01/2009 11h27

Citation:

Envoyé par SiZiOUS (Message 1371520)
Wow, je vois que MDS4DC fonctionne bien :)

Que de souvenirs de geekerie pour le faire celui là... et dire que j'avais la v0.2 en préparation pour gérer les session 1 data (car là seulement la session 2 "supporte" la piste data)... à moyen terme je pense me remettre à l'univers DC car j'ai complètement laché depuis presque 1 an... Ma première chose ça sera de remettre mon site en ligne :)

Et oui Sizious on utilise tes outils à tout les niveaux :drink:

Citation:

Mais rassurez-vous, la v2.0 Free Quest elle va dépoter la marmotte. Au programme, tous les bugs de save corrigés (il en reste 1 dont je crois avoir la cause, mais j'ai pas encore fait la modif...), le viewer et surtout une fonction de multitranslation complètement repensée. Je pense d'ailleurs que Manic pourra l'intégrer (car je fais un sorte que ce soit un "composant" réutilisable) dans ses autres éditeurs pour faciliter la translation de Shenmue I et de Shenmue II "Video editor".

Vous inquitetez pas je vous ai pas abandonnés. On va la faire notre traduction. On va la faire. Tous ensemble :)

Je vous donne des news bientôt.

Je te fais à 100% confiance mon Sizious je sais bien que c'est pas facile avec tes études mais c'est vrai qu'on perd du temps sans le prévisualisateur, d'ailleurs tu as eu une excellente idée de le faire comme un module que Manic pourra récupérer pour les autres outils de la trad.
J'aurais juste une amélioration à suggérer à Manic pour l'excellent éditeur AIO, pourquoi ne voit-on pas directement les textes s'afficher et pourquoi est-on obligé de cliquer dessus pour les voir dans les SRF, qu'on on voit la quantité de sous-titres dans les 2 Shenmue pouvoir les voir directement permet de gagner du temps, d'éviter les clics et de corriger les fautes d'orthographes, en plus si on est informer du fait que ce soit A= Ryo et B,C= Perso qui parle c'est tout bénef.:bnc:

Citation:

PS: Shendream balance une bouteille de Coca Blak sur Sadako de ma part stp, c'est dégueu ce truc mdr. Si tu le fais t'auras un bisou. :lol:

HAHA et oui José Bové a encore parlé, ça fait des mois que je lui dis de pas boire cette merde chimique et de ne pas aller à MC chiotte mais il m'écoute pas, d'ailleurs monsieur Sadako est pas en grande forme en ce moment, à force de manger et boire ces merdes il a des hémorroïdes et il se gratte tout le temps, le malheureux quand même mais il a été prévenu.:hot:

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h12

Mon cher Shendream, moi au moins ça ne se voit pas, pas comme ton herpès facial bien dégueulasse qui te défigure depuis que tu va régulièrement à Boulogne gagner ta vie...

Je ne parlerais même pas de ta Syphilis soujacente qui te ronge l'intérieur...mais je ne t'en veux pas, on gagne sa vie comme on veut hein :D

Shendream 22/01/2009 13h14

Attends je t'en prépare une bonne tu vas pleurer mon ptit Sadako.

Ça va être ta fête. LOL

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h16

:DD

Si je passe par là, tu va voir ce que tu va te prendre :fuck:
mdrrrrrr

Shendream 22/01/2009 13h19

N'empêche c'est pas moi qui ai mal au cul. HAHA

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h20

Mais euhhhh
J'ai pas mal eu cul, j'ai juste une mononucléose, j'ai trop galocher y'a 1 mois on dirait bien :D

Shendream 22/01/2009 13h23

HAHA genre t'a galocher, on se demande bien quoi pour avoir chopper un truc pareil, rien que le nom me fait flipper.

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h31

ben ptetre bien la meme meuf qui ta refiler la syphilis mdrrr

Shendream 22/01/2009 13h33

HAHA si t'écris un truC méchant sur ma Sylvie je te balance direct et je lui montre ton post, elle va te dégommer sur msn.

Ryo Suzuki 22/01/2009 13h36

Thanks a lot by the help friends, you're great!!!

But don't works for me :non: I follow all your instructions and the results is the same, the game works, boot and when arrives to the moment to play an audio track, the laser search for it and no sound, retry and then the game continues. Later the Shen Hua demo scene, then the second audio track or YS logo and the same thing, laser searching for the track, don't find it, then the game continues.

I'm start to thinking is a problem with my actual recorder (modern one, no compatible with CDRECORD) or my version of alcohol 120% that I'm using.

Is possible because how can be if not the fact of the release of perfect series make the same thing?? (search audio track and don't play it)

I tested in 3 diferents Dreamcast...

And when I try to play the audio tracks in the Dreamcast menu system, is play fine. 3 tracks, the 2 first of audio and works well, only in the game don't works (weird fucked thing!!!)

I'm continues trying, many thanks for your help ;)

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h36

Ouais ouais les menaces, les menaces ça marche pas avec moi...
Ta tigresse me fait pas peur même si elle a déjà éventré pas mal de fille trainant sur son passage !!!!
Tu sais quoi ? RDV dans 20 minutes au troquet du coin, on va règler ça manuellement, t'as une préférence pour ton dernier souffle ?
Iron thrust move ou boule de geisha empoisonnée ?

Shendream 22/01/2009 13h39

ON EST COMPLETEMENT BARJO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
faut qu on arrête nos conneries y'a MSN pour ça, allez je vais répondre à Ryo Suzuki il galère pour les audios. T'a gagné mon ptit Sadako.Tu me fais tellement pitié que j'ai pas le coeur de te faire mal. LOL

Citation:

Envoyé par Ryo Suzuki (Message 1371698)
I'm start to thinking is a problem with my actual recorder (modern one, no compatible with CDRECORD) or my version of alcohol 120% that I'm using.

Is possible because how can be if not the fact of the release of perfect series make the same thing?? (search audio track and don't play it)

I tested in 3 diferents Dreamcast...

And when I try to play the audio tracks in the Dreamcast menu system, is play fine. 3 tracks, the 2 first of audio and works well, only in the game don't works (weird fucked thing!!!)

I'm continues trying, many thanks for your help ;)

Don't worry I prepare a batch with my dump of Shenmue 1 and send you to your gmail today.

Sadako 22/01/2009 13h48

Merci, je suis si faible en ce moment :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Même un gros big mac et un coca black ne font plus d'effet...je suis au bord du précipice du gouffre de la fin...

Que Lan Di viennent m'achever en me susurant à l'oreille :
"I will allow you to die...like a warrior" :pff:

-=FamilyGuy=- 22/01/2009 14h30

Citation:

Envoyé par Ryo Suzuki (Message 1371698)
I'm start to thinking is a problem with my actual recorder (modern one, no compatible with CDRECORD)

Try to put this dll along with cdrecord.exe: wnaspi32.dll

It should makes most modern drives work. Mine wasn't working before I started using it.

FG

sephirothff 22/01/2009 19h35

Citation:

Envoyé par Sadako (Message 1371699)
RDV dans 20 minutes au troquet du coin, on va règler ça manuellement

lol on avait bien compris au final que vous alliez vous tripoter xD

Shendream 23/01/2009 11h02

Citation:

Envoyé par sephirothff (Message 1371939)
lol on avait bien compris au final que vous alliez vous tripoter xD

Lol non désolé sephirothff je suis hétérosexuel mais si je peux un peu emmerder Sadako, ça remplit mon coeur de joie :bedo:

sephirothff 23/01/2009 15h17

y a pas de mal a ce faire du bien hein :p

Ryo Suzuki 23/01/2009 16h43

DONE!!! Works!!!

Is stupid thing but... was the version of alcohol 120 guilty of my problems :hein:

I'm start to to suspect when the Perfect Series of darkfalz make to my GD reader the same fucking thing :fonsde: , and when you have tested and confirm working MDS with the LBA calculator method :reflexiomo6:

Then I write the Perfect Series disc 1 with Discjuggler instead of Alcohol and works with audio tracks!!

Immediately change my version of Alcohol to the lasts versions, and the MDS works without problems (I have done time before, but I don't know cause the fucked old version of alcohol :non:)

I'm very grateful with the support of this forum as always (specially Shendream for send me BATCH SHENMUE 1 AUDIO CDDA.rar :) )

I post soon a new screenshots of my spanish translation version ¡THANKS GUYS!

Shendream 24/01/2009 14h35

Yes friend normally with this method alcohol dont want to burn the iso but if you use Ultraiso and convert the final iso in the same parameters MDF MDS you can burn the iso with all version of alcohol, it's a strange method to convert with the same parameters but it's work at 100%.

Thanks for giving us some news of your translation.

Fuseau horaire GMT +1. Il est actuellement 20h24.