Afficher un message
Vieux 11/03/2007, 18h29   #9 (permalink)
RídLëY
Membre
Ancienneté  95%
Ancienneté 95%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 1
Merci: 11
Remercié 46 fois dans 22 Posts
Par défaut

Avant de commander faut les contacter par mail, faut commander au moins 5 objets...

Citation:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. How can i order electronic-products?
Please email to us with your inquiry information:
*electronic-product ID#
* Size / Quantity
* Necessary Contact Info. (Name. Address. Zipcode. City. Country. Email. Tel # , All of your info are for Confirmation or Delivery purpose Only )
2. How is the Payment Terms?
Our preferable Payment Terms:
* Western Union
* T/T ( Prepayment via our Bank Account -Bank of China )
3. How is the Minimum order and is there discount available?
* Minimum order : 5 Pairs
* Discount : Yes. higher quantity gets better discount
4. Do you accept Cash on Delivery-COD?
* No, all shipments subject to your payment to our account,only prepayment accept.
5. How can i follow up the situation of my parcel, and what is the couriers used?
* We give a proof of shipment or advise the tracking# once we get from couriers.
* We used and recommended reliable EMS,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT.
6. How long can i receive my parcel?
* As usual need 2-3 business days reach destination
* Europe and US Zone,Mid-East Zone,Asia&Pacific Zone have different arrival
Citation:
RETURNS - 14 day refund policy
1. If you are not happy with the item please return it for an exchange or refund.
(1)All returns must be in original packing and condition with everything received from us including the returns form, invoice, user manual etc.
(2)Please note that any items returned but incomplete (including the returns form) will remain un pro cessed and will delay any refund or exchange.
(3)Once we receive the item, we will refund in full, the price you paid for the item .This will be done as soon as the item has passed through our inspection department.
2. Warranty
(1)These items have been tested and are guaranteed to be working when they arrive.
(2)We operate a 14 day refund policy so that you can return any item that you are not happy with.
(3)If you do have a problem with any item please contact us first to allow us the opportunity to rectify it.
RídLëY est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation