Afficher un message
Vieux 07/12/2006, 10h52   #20 (permalink)
Izsomean
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

un big up pr la première preview de Zelda TP version Gamecube

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3155665

Bon, vu que tout a déjà été dit sur la version Wii, on notera juste les petites différences^^

- pas de 16/9 sur GC
Citation:
The game showcases the exact same sounds and visuals as its Wii counterpart, save for one major omission, which is no 16:9 widescreen support. Having played for about three hours tonight, I'm surprised to admit that the lack of widescreen hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. In fact, for the most part, I barely even noticed it, except during cut-scenes when huge borders show up at the top and bottom of the screen (it does this when playing in 4:3 on the Wii version, too).
- Link redevient gaucher sur Gamecube (passé en droitier sur wii à cause de la wiimote), qui a dit on s'en fout ?
Citation:
Perhaps I was distracted by the fact that the entire game world is horizontally flipped from the Wii version; what's on the right on Wii is now on the left on GameCube. It's surprisingly disorienting at first -- I nearly got sick the first time the camera panned around the town and everything was backwards -- but after a little while, I got used to it. (Why is it flipped, you ask? Because the development team decided to switch the traditionally left-handed Link to a righty for the Wii version, presumably because most people will hold the Wii Remote with their right hand. He's still a lefty on the Cube, though.)

- le changement majeur reste le maniement :p (qui reste excellent sur Gamecube, faut pas l'oublier )
Citation:
Of course the other big change is the controls. With no Wii Remote to speak of, the GC version forces players to revert to the classic style of controlling Link, where the B button is used to swing the sword and additional weapons and tools like the Slingshot or Gale Boomerang are mapped to the X and Y buttons. The L button is used for locking on and centering the camera, while R is used for pushing or pulling objects. Up and Down on the d-pad takes you to the item selection screen; Right and Left manipulates the map. And then in wolf form, X is used to sense, Y is used to dig, and Z is used to interact with Midna.
- Sur Gamecube il est possible de contrôler librement la caméra, contrairement à la version Wii (pas de c-stick)
Citation:
Surprisingly, I had no problem slipping back into the "old" controls, and in some instances, actually preferred them. Granted, shooting down targets with the Slingshot feels nice on Wii (all you do is aim at the screen), but on GameCube, it somehow feels more weighty and realistic. Furthermore, the C-Stick allows you to have full control over the camera on the Cube, which is impossible on Wii. (To be fair, I never even noticed free camera control was gone on the Wii version, but once I did have the option of using it, I suddenly realized I'd missed it.)
- pêcher est plus marrant sur wii
Citation:
On the flip side, fishing is much more fun on Wii -- the C-Stick pales in comparison to casting with the Wii Remote and reeling with the Nunchuk.
  Réponse avec citation