Afficher un message
Vieux 03/11/2006, 20h07   #1 (permalink)
silentdie
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut [MAJ] 2.71 SE-B VSH Overclocking module 0.70 (Wifi en 333 OK!)

Salut,

Alors voici enfin l'homebrew ultime pour jouer en 333 mhz avec le wifi sur sa 2.71 SE B!
Mais il va plus loin car, s'installant dans le flash, il permet à tout moment de régler la vitesse du CPU de la PSP en appuyant en même temps sur les touches Select + Start, même pendant le jeu !! Les vitesses proposés sont : 333, 300, 266, 222, 166, 133, 111, 50
, 29 Mhz
EDIT: activation : Start + R. Une fois activé (enable) faite toujours Start + Select pour changer de fréquence !

Voici le readme du développeur sur PSPupdates :

---------------------------------------
VSH AND GAME OVERCLOCKING MOD V0.7
---------------------------------------

Right then, im sure now you'll all know what this is all about, and i've decided to go through the project and try and eliminate all the problems people are having.

IMPROVEMENTS
----------------------------

Right then, one major change in this release... to enable overclocking, you will need to press Start + Rtrigger anywhere, like in the XMB or in a Game, which will then enable the current method of Start and Select to change the clock speed.

if the Overclocking mod is disabled the CPU will be returned to its default clock of 222mhz, i can change this if people need to. anyway, when disabled, this program shouldnt affect your psp, it should just listen for keypresses quietly in the corner

Anyway, next thing.

- ALL CPU speeds i could think of have been added - 333,300,266,222,166,133,5 9,29 have all been added... there is a dodgey bug with 29mhz though, sometimes it wont tell you its in this mode, and the screen have like a dodgey shake, but that is in the XMB only, in games 29mhz shows.

Dont also be impatient when the cpu is in 29mhz, because pressing start and select wont change the cpu speed instantly, as the CPU clock speed is so low, but some people wanted it for the xmb, so meh.

I think i've sorted a lot of bugs with this, and this is partly due to being able to disable the overclocking program...

In fact, i might do it so that you can disable the program without it defaulting the cpu speed, it seems like a daft idea if the stability increases..

BUGS
---------------------------

A few spotted so far...

Dont overclock instantly and then press Start on the photo menu, your psp will freeze, and will need rebooting.

sometimes you will get random lockups

i need people to tell me whether problems exist whilst the OC module is enabled or disabled, so i can figure out whats going off.

THINGS TO DO
---------------------------

A better installer, no coldbirds installer wont work with my mod, i need to be able to flash pspbtcnf.txt and pspbtcnf_game.txt, something his installer doesnt do at the mo..

Config files... once i get round to doing it you will be able 2 set the cpu speed for each game, blah blah yackety yack, i'll not disclose much on this as the final plans arent sorted for it.

Find the OC Module Attached.

MAJOR PROPS TO - COLDBIRD

NOTE - TO INSTALL OTHER MODS LIKE THE VCS ONE, INSTALL MY MOD FIRST AND THEN USE ANY MOD THAT USES THE COLDBIRD INSTALLER, TO AVOID MY MOD BEING DELETED.

Telechargement : http://www.zshare.net/download/ocmodule-rar-v8r.html

Source : http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-developme...ule-76821.html

EDIT : ATTENTION GROS RISQUE DE BRIQUAGE DE VOTRE PSP !! Donc à utilisé à vos risques et périls ! Pour ma part aucun problème, le tout c'est qu'il ne faut pas avoir autre chose en Flash (cheatdevice, etc..)

Dernière modification par silentdie ; 07/11/2006 à 12h00.
  Réponse avec citation