Discussion: X-Flash v7d for PSP
Afficher un message
Vieux 15/04/2006, 21h24   #1 (permalink)
momo_ps2
Membre
Ancienneté  78%
Ancienneté 78%

Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 0
Remercié 0 fois dans 0 Posts
Par défaut

apparement cela sert a modifier un firmware si une ame charitable veut bien tester

X-Flash is a firmware modification program written primarily for my own use. I wanted a way to quickly apply newly discovered firmware hacks, and to automate the process of customising any new 1.50 PSP units that I might purchase in the future. Not all of the firmware modifications performed by this program are my own, but I use all of these modifications permanently on my own PSP units. The X-Flash program has followed a logical progression, and now features some firmware tools that I did not consider when I started the program."

Heres whats New:

* Fixed version 13.37 spoofer to work with three languages (English, French, and German).
* Menu option for "Disable Wave Effect" is now called "Toggle Wave Effect".
* Menu option for "Disable Network Update" is now "Toggle Network Update Capability". X_Flash detects your PSP's current setting, and performs the opposite action each time the option is applied.
* Flash writes for these features are now verified.
* The "Custom XMB Menu Label" feature now only changes the label of the 'Game' folder, although the routine can be expanded to change other labels.
* The option to disable network update automaticaly labels the icon "Disabled".
* Flash writes for the "Custom XMB Menu Label" feature are now verified.
* There are nine selections for replacement Game icon labels (scroll sideways).
* New basic checking for invalid background file types, invalid font file types, and other error conditions at startup.

source:http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...threadid=22659
momo_ps2 est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation