Afficher un message
Vieux 13/04/2005, 14h30   #1 (permalink)
Invité
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

Code:
**************************************************************************************************************
**** USE THIS PATCH ONLY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THE GAME FROM A REAL DVD9 (DVD+R DL)*****

This patch will restore the game to loading GT4L1.VOL from Layer 1....(but the PTP burn method check is removed, so it should boot fine now on a DL disc...)

**** MAKE SURE YOU APPLY THIS PATCH ON AN "UN-MODIFIED" CORE.GT4.ELF (unpacked from core.gt4)...*****
*****************************************************************************************************************

in my tutorial, at STEP 4:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) REPLACE "“applyppf3 a core.gt4.elf core.gt4.ppf”  WITH  "applyppf3 a core.gt4.elf core_dvd9_ntsc.ppf"

**NOTE **:  if doing another region, ie jap/kor/pal etc...replace the patch file name "core_dvd9_ntsc.ppf" with  
	    "core_dvd9_xxx.ppf", where "xxx" is your region - exampe: for JAP, the full command would be:
	    "applyppf3 a core.gt4.elf core_dvd9_jap.ppf"

in my tutorial, at STEP 6, part 3: (these IML files can ONLY be used for making the NTSC DVD9!! (all other regions must re-build your own IML/IMS files because the sizes from the NTSC will NOT match your region!!)

For NTSC:
----------

2) Open up the "GT4_realdvd9_layer0.IML" instead of the GT4_HDD.iml....Hit "START"...this will create the LAYER0 ISO.

3) Open up the "GT4_realdvd9_layer1.IML" instead of the GT4_HDD.iml....Hit "START"...this will create the LAYER1 ISO.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now burn this with whatever method you know of to get the layers to burn as they are in the ISOs...LAYER0.ISO HAS TO BURNED TO LAYER0 ON THE DL DISC, AND LAYER1.ISO HAS TO BE BURNED TO LAYER1 ON THE DL DISC!!

ie you do NOT want LAYER1.ISO to end up being split across layer 0 and 1....this LAYER1.ISO image should be 100% on Layer 1....I haven't tried to burn any DL discs yet, so I don't know how to tell you to do this!!!

*** DO NOT TRY TO APPLY THIS PATCH OVER TOP OF A CORE.GT4.ELF THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PATCHED WITH THE core.gt4.ppf ***

If you've already patched the core.gt4.elf with the original patch from the HDD kit, delete the core.gt4.elf from your hard drive, and re-extract the CORE.GT4 from your ISO, and re-do the above steps...!!!

vus sur ce forum en anglais

http://www.ps2hd.com/forums/showthre...=6641#post6641

plus qu'a nous faire un tuto en français
  Réponse avec citation