Afficher un message
Vieux 29/04/2012, 22h40   #3379 (permalink)
CollectorSoul
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 5
Remercié 7 fois dans 5 Posts
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par SiZiOUS Voir le message
I just checked your guide, CollectorSoul, and it's really an impressive work. Good job. You know Shenmue better than me now!
SiZ!
Don't thank me, thank Wude, Ducci, Hiei etc. I just collected and centralized the knowledge that already existed.

Citation:
Do you want to write the 'how to' page on the ShenTrad Website, or do more? Maybe?
SiZ!
Not necessary, just make a link to the guide and let them download the PDF.
You can make mirrors to other hosters if you want. I took this hoster because it is quite unknown compared to the other giants..

EDIT: Well my guide is actually about inserting the J voice and then translating, not only translating a PAL to any other language. Inserting J voice is only optional. Hmmmmm

Citation:
I'm sorry, I never answered to your e-mail, I marked it important in my Outlook but I never take the time to check your problem. I'm truly sorry...
SiZ!
And I thought you got involved with this HADOPI stuff they introduced in France because you mentionned problems with your ISP ^^
And the other idea was that my adress got on a blacklist.

Citation:
For the Shentrad tools, I have a lot of work to do. With IlDucci we identify new MAPINFO.BIN files with special subtitles, like the 'NBIK' sequence. Hugh.
We have to work on the 1ST_READ.BIN and Default.xbe hacker too. Ayla lost his source, but I have it on the SVN. Long road for this tool because it's very hard to do and it requires a lot of test.
SiZ!
Yeah, this sounds more complicated than what I did...

Citation:
I'm just on reflexion for migrating the source code from Delphi 2007 (the lastest ANSI release) to the newer Delphi XE2 (lastest release) because I have the opportunity to get the Delphi XE2 software. But I don't know if it's possible because this release is Unicode (yeah, japaneses characters will be properly decoded on the UI) and x86/x64 arch. So i don't think the migration is just opening the project in the newer delphi and compile it.
SiZ!
Yeah this would be nice.

Dernière modification par CollectorSoul ; 29/04/2012 à 22h44.
CollectorSoul est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation