Afficher un message
Vieux 28/04/2012, 00h32   #3378 (permalink)
SiZiOUS
ドリームキャストメンバー
Ancienneté  85%
Ancienneté 85%

Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 51
Remercié 60 fois dans 30 Posts
Par défaut

Hi there,

Long time no see he?

It's difficult for me to work on this project, but don't worry I don't give up. We haven't dead line right?

I just checked your guide, CollectorSoul, and it's really an impressive work. Good job. You know Shenmue better than me now!
Do you want to write the 'how to' page on the ShenTrad Website, or do more? Maybe?
I'm sorry, I never answered to your e-mail, I marked it important in my Outlook but I never take the time to check your problem. I'm truly sorry...

I'm glad to see that the project is living after ~6 years for now... It's really amazing

For the Shentrad tools, I have a lot of work to do. With IlDucci we identify new MAPINFO.BIN files with special subtitles, like the 'NBIK' sequence. Hugh.

We have to work on the 1ST_READ.BIN and Default.xbe hacker too. Ayla lost his source, but I have it on the SVN. Long road for this tool because it's very hard to do and it requires a lot of test.

I'm just on reflexion for migrating the source code from Delphi 2007 (the lastest ANSI release) to the newer Delphi XE2 (lastest release) because I have the opportunity to get the Delphi XE2 software. But I don't know if it's possible because this release is Unicode (yeah, japaneses characters will be properly decoded on the UI) and x86/x64 arch. So i don't think the migration is just opening the project in the newer delphi and compile it.

More news later

SiZ!
CollectorSoul (29/04/2012), IlDucci (28/04/2012)