Afficher un message
Vieux 30/07/2008, 21h44   #1 (permalink)
babababa_13
Membre
Ancienneté  80%
Ancienneté 80%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 7
Remercié 19 fois dans 15 Posts
Envoyer un message via MSN à babababa_13
Par défaut Macbook: le prendre maintenant ou attendre ?

Salut à tous ^^

Voilà, comme le titre de mon annonce l'indique, je suis en train de me demander si je dois me prendre le macbook maintenant ou attendre.

Citation:
Seth Weintraub, the author of 9to5Mac, publishes more information at ComputerWorld about what he has heard about the upcoming MacBook updates.

According to Weintraub's sources, the new MacBooks will be thinner than the current MacBook and MacBook Pro designs while slightly more rounded. The case is said to be made of one piece of aluminum and bears some similarities to the MacBook Air. The trackpad on the new notebook is to be made of glass and support multi-touch and the use of gestures, but the notebook will not incorporate a multi-touch screen.

Finally, Weintraub expects the new MacBook to be released at the end of September.

Based on the description, it appears these new MacBooks will be an evolution on existing laptop designs and not a radical departure into tablet designs. Of course, no one expected Apple to abandon the traditional notebook design, but the use of the term "MacBook Touch" may have confused some. Of course, these rumors don't preclude the possibility of some sort of tablet based device as well.
Source: Macrumors.com

Apparemment il ne devrait sortir que fin septembre et avoir quelques fonctionnalités en plus, mais bon j'hésite à attendre tout ce temps alors que j'en aurait idéalement besoin dès le début du mois de Septembre.

Je compte me l'acheter aux US et me le faire revenir "en main propre" en France. Donc le truc, c'est que je me dis que si je me prends le white 2,4GHz refurbished maintenant je ferais en plus des économies.

Bref, j'ai du mal à peser le pour et le contre.

PS: j'ai pas tout capté sur le trackpad.

Citation:
The trackpad on the new notebook is to be made of glass and support multi-touch and the use of gestures