Metagames

Précédent   Metagames > Univers Playstation > Playstation 2

Playstation 2 Console de salon, sortie en 2000 (PS2), 2003 (PSX), 2004 (PS2 Slim)

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 06/04/2005, 00h23   #1 (permalink)
Invité
Non Inscrit / Non Connecté
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

Salut a tous,j'aurai besoin d'aide pour le tuto pour faire fonctionner le ar max avec des jeux stockés sur le hd voici le lien du tuto http://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/l...=232329&page=1 j'aimerais que quelqu'un puisse le traduire ou expliquez la methode etape par etape car ca n'est pas tres claire pour tout le monde,voila merci d'avance.

Donc voici le tuto en anglais:
You need:

- Action Replay MAX (Legit)
- a hex editor
- CDGenPS2 (download from my website)
- Daemon Tools (if you are using a game iso)(www.daemon-tools.cc)
- ISOBuster (download from my website)
- 6GB HD Space max (PC)

How to do it:
First off you need to use isobuster to rip your action replay files to your pc. insert your ar max cd, open isobuster and select the drive its in. now highlight everything apart from BIG.DAT, BIG2.DAT and DUMMY.zip. right click one of the highlighed files and click extract. extract it to somewhere like C:\ARMAX.

run your hex editor (if you dont have one go to www.download.com and search for hex editor (click the in windows words next to it and change to in downloads)). open your SLUS_xxx.xx / SLES_xxx.xx file that is in C:\ARMAX with the hex editor. Do a search for system.cnf. when it shows you system.cnf (it will usually highlight the word), change it to SYSTE1.CNF. do this 2 more times and your file will be ready. click save in the hex editor file and exit).

next you will have to either insert the game in your PC drive, or if its a saved image use Daemon Tools and load the image. Open CDGenPS2 and drag the files from your game image (load the image to Daemon tools, go to my computer then double click the drive deamon has associated with it). if you are using a CD/DVD simply insert, go to My Computer then double click the drive. now highlight everything in the root APART FROM SYSTEM.CNF and drag it into CDGenPS2. it will take a few seconds then show the files added.

next go back to your drive with your game in and copy SYSTEM.CNF to the desktop. rename it to SYSTE1.CNF then add it to CDGenPS2.
info: remember changing your SLUS / SLES file with the hex editor? now your games SYSTE1.CNF will be read after you select the codes.

now open isobuster, select the drive your game is in or the image you are using and look down where it says LBA and you will see all the files have different numbers next to them. go to CDGenPS2 and change the LBA's for the files in the root folder so they match the original ones. do this by right clicking a file, click the Fix LBA box and change the number accordingly. now do this to every file in the root.

next drag the files from C:\ARMAX into CDGenPS2. now just click IMG on the left of CDGenPS2, choose a file name and location and save it. it took about 10-15 mins for me with a dvd game, but my pc isn't exactly top of the range so speeds will vary. it looks a bit like its chashed because the status bar will go all one colour but it is working.

now put the image on your HD with whatever way you prefere (i used winhiip), make sure you press the DVD tab when installing, and change the boot file to your AR MAX's SLUS_xxx.xx / SLES_xxx.xx file.

If there is no codes for the game you want to use, either enter them manually or update it with the network adapter via the original ar max disc. The codes will be saved on your memory card.

that should be it. if it doesnt work than im sorry. ive only had time to test on GTA SA and it worked ok for me, just make sure you change the LBA's in CDGenPS2 or the game will hang before loading. Also make sure you change the games original SYSTEM.CNF file to SYSTE1.CNF as described.

one more thing, you need a US AR MAX for US games and a PAL AR MAX for PAL games. since the codes are saved on your memory card i found out if you make codes in the US AR MAX, they will be wiped if you run the PAL version and vice versa. I found this out the hard way when all my US San Andreas codes i spent about an hour entering were deleted after running a PAL AR MAX. The only way round this i can think of is using 2 memory cards and write PAL and US on them, copy hdloader so its on both and use one for each type of ar max. i dunno why this happens but it does.
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 02h12   #2 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

regarde comment c bo

http://translate.google.com/translat...language_tools
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 10h51   #3 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

Merci timal mais je connaissais deja et si t'arrive a comprendre quelquechose bah bravo!Donc si quelqu'un pouvait faire une traduction francaise comprehensible ca serait cool pour tout les gens qui bloquent sur ce tuto.
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 15h46   #4 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

up
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 19h01   #5 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

et en compilant le tout avec gt4 ca marcherai????
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 19h08   #6 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

je veux bien vous le traduire correctement moi !
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 19h08   #7 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

j'éditerai ici à chaque paragraphe terminé !

Vous avez besoin de:

- Action Replay MAX
- Un éditeur hexadécimal
- CDGenPS2
- Daemon Tools
- ISOBuster
- 6Go de libre sur votre disque dur (PC)

Copiez tous les fichiers contenus dans le cd de l' Action Replay sauf BIG.DAT, BIG2.DAT et DUMMY.zip dans un répertoire, comme C:\ARMAX.

Avec votre éditeur hexadécimal, ouvrez le ficher SLUS_xxx.xx / SLES_xxx.xx

Lancez une recherche de "system.cnf" quand vous le voyez, renommez le SYSTE1.CNF, refaites le 2 autres fois et ce sera bon. Sauvegardez et quittez l'éditeur.

Maintenant, ouvrez CDGenPS2 et glissez y tous les fichiers et dossier du jeu que vous voulez cheater sauf le system.cnf

Prenez le system.cnf du jeu et renommez le SYSTE1.CNF puis rajoutez le à CDGenPS2.

Après il faut ouvrir le CD du jeu avec Isobuster, afin de
mettre les même LBA dans cdgenPS2.Là, rajoutez les fichiers contenus dans C:\ARMAX

Créez l'image en mettant le même nom de volume que celui de l'action replay

Après transférez là avec winhiip en cochant DVD (and change the boot file to your AR MAX's SLUS_xxx.xx / SLES_xxx.xx file. ???? je peux traduire mais je pige pas le truc )

Voilà

Apparement il faut l'action replay US pour les jeux US et la Pal pour les jeux PAL

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 21h34   #8 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

mouer....
j'ai testé mais j'ai eu un problème avec les LBA......
la flemme de retester....
si quelqu'un d'autre pouvait tester ce serai gentil !
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 22h32   #9 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

sympa et ca m'intéresse mais ca reste compliqué!

ca sent la nouvelle action replay compatible disque dur!!!
  Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/04/2005, 22h34   #10 (permalink)
Invité
Ancienneté  100%
Ancienneté 100%

Téléchargements:
Uploads:
Par défaut

c'est clair que c'est super long à faire, et il faut le faire pour chaque jeux auquel tu ve cheater !
  Réponse avec citation
Réponse
Précédent   Metagames > Univers Playstation > Playstation 2

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages