Afficher un message
Vieux 08/01/2007, 13h09   #1 (permalink)
Kyrax
Membre
Ancienneté  86%
Ancienneté 86%

Téléchargements: 3
Uploads: 0
Merci: 2
Remercié 36 fois dans 19 Posts
Par défaut Un navigateur web en devellopement

OKIWI, c'est le nom de ce navigateur dont une démo devrait être releasé prochainement.
L'auteur l'annonce par le biais de ce message:

Citation:
Soon there will be a demo

These days I've been working in the graphical user interface and now I'm including a necessary keyboard to allow text input in our Nintendo DS.

My intention is to publish in the very short term a demo which will show that pieces of the software that can integrate with each other yet and play their role, although in an incomplete fashion. I hope all doubts about this browser's development reality clear up this way.

About collaborations, altough I thank that some of you are offering to contribute with graphics or programming, the project is closed to this by now. It's probable that this changes in the future, and I try to make a team. If that happened, I'd make a request in the blog and I'd begin to gather applications from that point.

Some words to the blog translators: thank you for the work you've done till now. From here on I will deal with that task, until the updating frequency raises again making it advisable for me to leave it.

By the way, ¡happy 2007!
C'est une excellente nouvelle et on ne peut que l'encourager pour la démarche

Blog officiel: http://okiwi.blogspot.com/
Kyrax est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation