Metagames

Précédent   Metagames > Consoles de jeux et Systèmes divers > Dreamcast

Dreamcast Venez discuter ici de tout ce qui touche à la console de jeux Sega Dreamcast: vidéo, émulation, rip, jeux, etc...

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 19/04/2012, 21h12   #3371 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  41%
Ancienneté 41%

Genre : Homme
Pays :
Téléchargements: 0
Uploads: 0
Merci: 20
Remercié 19 fois dans 12 Posts
Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par CollectorSoul Voir le message
Hello again,

I extracted the AFS container and got this SRF file (subtitles) and I got 10 STR files (voices). I would say these are the 10 lines you are talking about.

I opened this SRF file now in a Hex editor and it says about this:
.....SINF.................

So it seems like the 10 subtitles are really existing but maybe empty.
Do I need to edit it with another method? Maybe with a hex editor?
No, you should be able to edit those 10 empty subs with the Cinematics Editor, as usual.
IlDucci est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/04/2012, 19h25   #3372 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Merci: 5
Remercié 7 fois dans 5 Posts
Par défaut

Hi again,

I found out what it was. The sole 0 SINF line only appears in the japanese AFS container. The european shows normally the 10 lines. They really are editable so you were right. I will try to somehow macgyver the japanese and european files together and test if the subs are displayed.
CollectorSoul est déconnecté   Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/04/2012, 19h51   #3373 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  41%
Ancienneté 41%

Pays :
Par défaut

Tough. The lines are muted and the next line sounds inmediately. This requires to dump the japanese audio, then making a new audio for the Europe version. I have experience creating new .STRs, send me via PM the japanese file.

There's also Plan B: Check out the FACE AFS files inside Disc 4, and hope those are sliced and diced or single-filed like on your A0100.
Vieux 22/04/2012, 11h04   #3374 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Par défaut

Hello again,

I made it. I extracted both (J and PAL) AFS containers and edited the PAL subtitle file. Then I moved the Japanese voice files in the PAL folder and rebuilt the AFS (and later the IDX) again. I tested the sequence and the voice is Japanese and the subtitles do appear!

EDIT: The guide is completed too. It only has to be reviewed and approved (by Hiei-?) and then it should be uploaded to the Shentrad site.
Vieux 23/04/2012, 18h05   #3375 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Par défaut

Dear Shenmue Community,

After about 6 months of research, investigation and knowledge collection I completed my "Shenmue 1 Japanization Guide" last weekend. I made this guide because there was no Shenmue 1 ******* section on the Shentrad Team homepage and because I was interested in a Shenmue with Japanese voices and English subtitles and text.

The guide features all knowledge you need to upgrade your Shenmue PAL to NTSC-J without losing the English text. I learned a lot of stuff about Shenmue when I worked on this and maybe it will be usefull for you too.

I would like to say thank you to the following people (without them this guide would not exist today):
Shentrad Team [coders of the modification tools]
Hiei- [author of the original guide which I used as template]
IlDucci [helped me a lot with AFS Utils (XML files), FREE0x and A0100, AFS container list]
Wude [teached me the vending machine file swapping]
Master Kyodai [provider of the useful disc scene list]
Mestre Ziming [provider of the useful character ID list]

Edit3: updated to version 0.8.3 (added IlDucci's complete AFS container list, some vending machine stuff and changed some stuff in chapter 7.2.2)
Link:
http://cramit.in/mubc64cciprp

Edit 4:
Hello again Shenmue community.
I have been inactive for some time but winter is approaching again and soon it will be Shenmue time again.
I noticed that Kogami from the metagames forum managed to fix us a Shenmue version with Japanese Audio and English subtitles.
I am very thankful about that and so the translation guide might not be necessary for Japanese audio related stuff anymore.

I also noticed that the previous link to the translation guide is dead and I decided to reupload it.
If anyone wants to use it for another translation into his/her language the guide might still be useful.
The second link is the raw word document. Someone on Metagames forum once asked me for it and I couldn't find it.
LINK: http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/96740604/file.html
LINK: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/60299160/file.html

Dernière modification par CollectorSoul ; 23/10/2014 à 12h47.
Ces 2 utilisateurs disent Merci à CollectorSoul pour ce poste utile:
IlDucci (23/04/2012), wude (23/04/2012)
Vieux 23/04/2012, 20h24   #3376 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  41%
Ancienneté 41%

Pays :
Par défaut

Great job, allow me to give you some additional help: You placed a partial list of the contents of each AFS, each disc. I'll give you the entire list, separated by discs (Although, as I've found, the best thing to do is to make a pool with all the AFS because they are shared, though two AFS from disc 4 that have identical names as with the rest of the game, ARE different. Careful!)

Citation:
01BEDA - Bad ending: Lan Di returns to Hazuki Residence to kill Ryo (Found on all disks)
01BEDB - Shenhua warning for the bad ending: "When the cherry tree leaves fall..." (Found on all disks)
01BUS - Japanese text, no need to edit (Found on all disks)
01CAT1 - Ryo finds the kitten
01FULB - Nozomi cries because of her mother and because she has to leave (Found on all disks)
01JUCE - Subtitles of the soda drinking cutscene (Found on all disks)
01JUCEA- Wang-san asks Ryo to invite him for a drink, Ryo can ask him about the letter in chinese.
01KAK - Ryo tells Fuku-san that he has a lead on the chinese cartel.
01KOZ - Game start, Ine-san gives the first allowance to Ryo. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01LET - Ryo finds Iwao Hazuki's farewell letter.
01MEM - Ryo talks with Fuku-san about Iwao's farewell letter.
01MIR - Ine-san tells Ryo that Iwao left something at the antique shop.
01MUT - Ryo's with the kitten and Nozomi asks him to open himself up (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01NEK - Japanese text, no need to edit
01NVE - Fight against Enoki and other thug that are attacking Nozomi.
01REV - The sailors of Heartbeats bar attempt to ambush Ryo at the arcade, Ryo gets info from Smith about the tattoo parlor.
01SKI - Ryo talks for the first time with Nozomi about leaving Japan. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01SKIA - Nozomi calls via phone Ryo to meet at Sakuragaoka Park (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01TEL - Searching the 61 area code on the phone book. (Found on all disks)
01YOB - Nozomi talks with Ryo after fighting with Charlie at the tattoo parlor.

A0100 - Demo trailer of the game, Shenhua says the game prophecy.
A01103 - After Iwao's death, the mailman leaves the letter in chinese at Hazuki's mailbox.
A01114 - QTE against Tony and Smith at the Heartbeats Bar alley
A01124 - Ine-san gives the letter in chinese to Ryo.
A0114 - Game intro, Iwao Hazuki dies by the hand of Lan Di.
A0119 - (Ryo's making gestures) Unsubbed cinematic
A0122 - Ryo's childhood memory: Iwao Hazuki makes him eat vegetables.
A0125 - Ryo tells Fuku-san that he must avenge his father's murder.
A0125A - Ryo tells Fuku-san that he must avenge his father's murder. (A0125 duplicate)
A0125B - Ryo's childhood memory: After fighting against a friend, Iwao speaks about the importance of friendship.
A0128 - Ryo's childhood memory: Iwao teaches martial arts to Ryo under the cherry tree.
A0134 - Japanese text, no need to edit.
A0136 - End of Charlie's tattoo parlor QTE, Ryo threatens him so he talks about the cartel.
A0136A - Beginning of Charlie's tattoo parlor QTE, Tony and Smith make a run for it.
A0139 - After obtaining the letter in chinese from Ine-san, Ryo and Fuku-san speak about it.
A0142 - Japanese text, no need to edit.
A0142B - Russiya China Shop's Xia Xiu Yu-san translates the letter in chinese.
A0173 - After a failure and losing a fight, Fuku-san forces Ryo to sleep in bed for all the day (Found on all disks)

E1001D - Work - Tutorial for driving a forklift. (Found on disks 1 & 3)
E1002 - Fight against Tony and Smith while searching for Jimmy.
E1003 - End of the QTE fight against Charlie at Sakuragaoka.
E1011 - Ryo investigates the Hazuki Dojo, finding the markings and locks of the secret wall. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
E1014A - First QTE where Ryo has to catch a soccer ball.
E1017 - Fuku-san asks Ryo to teach him the Pit Blow move.
E1012 - Ryo investigates Hazuki Dojo's hidden basement.
E1018 - Subtitles seen inside Hazuki Residence, related to items and stuff that can be done there. (Found on all disks)
E1020 - Yamagishi-san teaches Ryo the Double Blow move
E1024 - Subtitles seen at You Arcade/Slot House (Found on all disks)
E1025 - Subtitles seen at You Arcade, Darts game. (Found on all disks)
E1026 - Subtitles seen at You Arcade, Excite QTE. (Found on all disks)
E1027 - Subtitles seen at You Arcade, Space Harrier/Hang-On (Found on all disks)
E1030 - Ryo busts into Heartbeats Bar, QTE against the locals
E1031 - Subtitles on Hazuki Dojo, while sparring against Fuku-san (Found on all disks)
E1032 - Subtitles of all the phone calls (WARNING: Issues to identify which line is from which character) (Found on all disks)
E1036 - QTE when fighting against the two brats that are with Mai (Found on disks 1 & 2)
E1039 - Subtitles of MJQ Jazz Bar's base workers that are playing pool (Found on all disks)
E1040 - Subtitles when Ryo is going to train his moves at an empty area (Found on all disks)
E1041 - Subtitles related to the Yamanose Shrine's kitten (Found on all disks)
E1044 - An elderly lady at Sakuragaoka Park is trying to find the Yamamoto's House.
E1049 - Beginning of fight & QTE at Sakuragaoka where Charlie steals the soccer ball to a kid.
E1060 - Ryo's comments when reading Move Scrolls and Letters on the inventory. (Found on all disks)
E1064 - First fight against Enoki and the other thug.
E1065 - Second fight against Enoki and the other thug.
E1066 - Subtitles found when using the Capsule Toy Machines. (Found on all disks)
E1067 - Subtitles found when using the Jukeboxes. (Found on all disks)
E1068 - End of the ambush at the You Arcade/Parking Lot, Ryo gets information on the Tattoo Parlor from Tony.
E1072 - Subtitles related to the Lapis Adivination (Found on all disks)
E1076 - Subtitles related to the Slot Machines. (Found on all disks)
E1079 - Subtitles related to Batteries/Use of batteries/Need to buy batteries. (Found on all disks)

SA1007 - Ryo gets into MJQ Jazz Bar asking for sailors before the bar's open.
SA1008 - Japanese text, no need to edit.
SA1009 - Ryo asks Akemi (Yokosuka Bar) about sailors.
SA1010 - Teruhiko Saijo, Bar Yokosuka's bartender, tells Ryo that he can't serve him alcohol.
SA1012 - Ryo finds the Tattoo Parlor, but it's closed.
SA1060 - Subtitles related to shopping at the Antique Shop. (Found on all disks)
SA1062 - Ine-San asks Ryo to get back into the house before 11PM. (Found on all disks)
SA1063 - Ine-san argues with Ryo about arriving late at home. (Found on all disks)
SA1071 - Ryo stops trying to find something on the Phone book.
SA1076 - Lines related to having not much money and about returning home. (Found on all disks)
SA1077 - Ryo swears he'll avenge his father at the Dojo, Fuku-san asks to spar with him.
SA1079 - Subtitles related to shopping at Tomato Convenience Store (Found on all disks)
SA1080 - Subtitles related to trying to enter a shop that's closed. (Found on all disks)
SA1081 - Duplicate of previous file. (Found on all disks)
SA1082 - Ryo stops trying to exit Hazuki Residence before talking with Fuku-san for the first time in the game.
SA1083 - Heartbeats Bar's owner kicks Ryo out.
SA1084 - Heartbeats Bar's owner kicks Ryo out, extra subs.
SA1085 - Subtitles related to shopping at Abe Store. (Found on all disks)
SA1086 - Subtitles related to Ryo not leaving a place because he has to talk with more people. (Found on all disks)
SA1087 - Subtitles related to Ryo not leaving a place because he has to talk with more people and Yamagishi-san.
SA1088 - Subtitles related to Ryo finding a closed door. (Found on all disks)
SA1089 - Ryo doesn't want to go to the harbor before finding the Phoenix Mirror. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1091 - Subtitles related to a shop closing while Ryo's still inside. (Found on all disks)
SA1092 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on disks 1 & 3)
SA1095 - Ryo doesn't want to leave before buying a ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1100 - Fuku-san tells Ryo to find Warehouse #8 by looking the area code on the phone book.
SA1101 - Subtitles related to Ryo's in a hurry to go to the harbour (Nozomi's kidnapped) (Found on disks 1 & 3)
SA1102 - Subtitles related to Ryo's picking up his allowance. (Found on all disks)
SA1116 - Ryo asks Fuku-san at the beginning of the game about the men who killed Iwao Hazuki.
SA1119 - Subtitles related to picking up the Hong Kong ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1120 - Subtitles related to waiting for Jimmy's phone call about the ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1121 - Subtitles related to the You Arcade date for the ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1122 - Subtitles found after the fight against Chai at You Arcade. (Found on disks 1 & 2)

SY01 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY02 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY03 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY04 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY05 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY06 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on all disks)
SY07 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY08 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY09 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY10 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY11 - Subtitles related to not spending more money so Ryo can buy the Hong Kong ticket. (Found on all disks)
Citation:
01BEDA - Bad ending: Lan Di returns to Hazuki Residence to kill Ryo (Found on all disks)
01BEDB - Shenhua warning for the bad ending: "When the cherry tree leaves fall..." (Found on all disks)
01BNK - "Guess Hong Kong's out."
01BTU - Nozomi brings flowers to Ryo's house
01CAT3 - Kitten's leg is healed.
01DIS - Ryo shows the Mirror to Fuku-san, he thinks Ryo's possessed.
01EAR - Ryo asks Ine-san some money for the Hong Kong trip.
01ETU - Ryo tries to talk with Asia Travel Co.'s girl.
01FRE - Fuku-san's friends are worried about Ryo.
01FRO - Two security guards kick the homeless guy out of a warehouse.
01FULB - Nozomi cries because of her mother and because she has to leave. (Found on all disks)
01GAK - Naoyuki and Ichiro go to Ryo's house to see him.
01GAR - Goro and his pal distract a guard so Ryo can get inside a warehouse.
01HIS - Mai asks some money from Hisaka-san, she refuses.
01HOK - Ryo shows Xia-san the Phoenix Mirror, talking about stars.
01INY - Ryo shows Yamagishi-san the Phoenix Mirror.
01JIM - QTE when chasing Jimmy on Dobuita.
01JIMB - Beginning of the QTE chase against Jimmy.
01KEI - Ryo shows Oishi-san the Phoenix Mirror.
01KOZ - Game start, Ine-san gives the first allowance to Ryo. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01MIR - Ine-san tells Ryo that Iwao left something at the antique shop.
01MIT - Ryo talks with the owner of the Global Travel Agency about a trip to Hong Kong.
01MON - Fuku-san shares his money with Ryo and tells him where to find a cheap ticket.
01MUT - Ryo's with the kitten and Nozomi asks him to open himself up (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01OKO - Ryo says goodbye to Fuku-san after buying the ticket at Asia Travel.
01SKI - Ryo talks for the first time with Nozomi about leaving Japan. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01SKIA - Nozomi calls via phone Ryo to meet at Sakuragaoka Park (Found on disks 1 & 2)
01SOR - Fuku-san confess to Ryo that he told Ine-san everything he knew.
01TAZ - Ryo asks Fuku-san if he knows of a cheap travel agency.

A0132 - Ryo obtains the Sword Handguard from the Antique Shop.
A0154 - Ryo meets for the first time Gui Zhang and Master Chen.
A0159 - Ryo meets Gui Zhang and Master Chen after obtaining the Phoenix Mirror.
A0160 - Ryo & Fuku-san talk about the Chen meeting.
A0165 - Ryo finds out that Asia Travel stole his Hong Kong ticket money.
A0167 - Gui Zhang unveils himself as Ryo's bodyguard, spars to test him out.
A0169 - Jimmy phone calls Ryo to "give him his ticket" at You Arcade.
A0172 - Start of the fight against Chai at You Arcade.
A0172A - End of the fight against Chai at You Arcade.
A0173 - After a failure and losing a fight, Fuku-san forces Ryo to sleep in bed for all the day (Found on all disks)
A1136 - Ryo shows Ine-san the Sword Handguard.

E1004A - QTE when chasing Jimmy through Dobuita's streets.
E1005 - A druk tries to fight with Ryo.
E1006 - Ryo sneaks into the Old Warehouse District, subtitles when searching for Old #8 and the guards patrolling.
E1008 - Ryo tries to sneak into the New Warehouse #8.
E1009A - Japanese text, no need to edit
E1009B - Ryo enters the New Warehouse #8, subtitles when searching around it and when overhearing that Old #8 exists.
E1010 - Ryo searches around Old #8.
E1011 - Ryo investigates the Hazuki Dojo, finding the markings and locks of the secret wall. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
E1012 - Ryo investigates the Hazuki Dojo's hidden basement.
E1018 - Subtitles seen inside Hazuki Residence, related to items and stuff that can be done there. (Found on all disks)
E1027 - Subtitles seen at You Arcade, Space Harrier/Hang-On (Found on all disks)
E1031 - Subtitles on Hazuki Dojo, while sparring against Fuku-san (Found on all disks)
E1032 - Subtitles of all the phone calls (WARNING: Issues to identify which line is from which character) (Found on all disks)
E1036 - QTE when fighting against the two brats that are with Mai (Found on disks 1 & 2)
E1039 - Subtitles of MJQ Jazz Bar's base workers that are playing pool (Found on all disks)
E1040 - Subtitles when Ryo is going to train his moves at an empty area (Found on all disks)
E1042 - Ryo speaks with the homeless at the harbor about trying to get into Old Warehouse District, and having a drink.
E1046 - QTE against Goro and his pal at the harbor.
E1060 - Ryo's comments when reading Move Scrolls and Letters on the inventory. (Found on all disks)
E1061 - Ryo delivers the lunchboxes at the Old Warehouse District.
E1066 - Subtitles found when using the Capsule Toy Machines. (Found on all disks)
E1072 - Subtitles related to the Lapis Adivination. (Found on all disks)
E1079 - Subtitles related to Batteries/Use of batteries/Need to buy batteries. (Found on all disks)
E1081 - Goro starts a conversation with Ryo.

Q1003 - QTE at the beginning of the Old Warehouse District infiltration.

SA1018 - Ryo's friends are at the Dojo.
SA1035 - Ryo tries to enter to the Old Warehouse District when there's a guard posted.
SA1036 - Japanese text, no need to edit.
SA1037 - Ryo asks Fuku-san about the Sword Handguard.
SA1039 - Ryo tries to enter the Old Warehouse District through the office entrance.
SA1060 - Subtitles related to shopping at the Antique Shop. (Found on all disks)
SA1062 - Ine-San asks Ryo to get back into the house before 11PM. (Found on all disks)
SA1063 - Ine-san argues with Ryo about arriving late at home. (Found on all disks)
SA1070 - Japanese text, no need to edit.
SA1076 - Lines related to having not much money and about returning home. (Found on all disks)
SA1079 - Subtitles related to shopping at Tomato Convenience Store (Found on all disks)
SA1080 - Subtitles related to trying to enter a shop that's closed. (Found on all disks)
SA1086 - Subtitles related to Ryo not leaving a place because he has to talk with more people. (Found on all disks)
SA1089 - Ryo doesn't want to go to the harbor before finding the Phoenix Mirror. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1090 - Ryo doesn't want to talk with Ine-san, who's angry because she knows Ryo's going to find Lan Di.
SA1091 - Subtitles related to a shop closing while Ryo's still inside. (Found on all disks)
SA1095 - Ryo doesn't want to leave before buying a ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1096 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area.
SA1097 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Formal, sin tuteo)
SA1098 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Formal 2)
SA1099 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area.
SA1102 - Subtitles related to Ryo's picking up his allowance. (Found on all disks)
SA1104 - Subtitles related to a locked door.
SA1108 - Ryo asks Gui Zhang to translate the Stab Armor move scroll.
SA1109 - Ryo asks Gui Zhang to translate the poetry scroll.
SA1114 - Subtitles related to shopping at the Tomato Convenience Stores. (One of them is repeated)
SA1115 - Subtitles related to returning home because it's late or the need to talk with Fuku-san.
SA1117 - Ryo talks with Ine-san about the Sword Handguard.
SA1118 - Ryo talks with Fuku-san about the trip to Hong Kong.
SA1119 - Subtitles related to picking up the Hong Kong ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1120 - Subtitles related to waiting for Jimmy's phone call about the ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1121 - Subtitles related to the You Arcade date for the ticket. (Found on disks 1 & 2)
SA1122 - Subtitles found after the fight against Chai at You Arcade. (Found on disks 1 & 2)

SY07 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY08 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY09 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY10 - Subtitles related for being too late and returning home. (Found on all disks)
SY11 - Subtitles related to not spending more money so Ryo can buy the Hong Kong ticket. (Found on all disks)
Citation:
01AYU - End of cutscene where Gui Zhang teaches Ryo a move
01BIKE - Ryo asks Naoyuki's bike at Sakuragaoka.
01BIKEB - "I wish" song cutscene: "Thanks for saving me." "Uh, but I won't let this go."
01CAU - Ryo talks with Chen and Gui Zhang about the Long Zha, they advise him to back off.
01CAUA - Ryo gets his wage and also gets a warning letter from Gui Zhang.
01CBK - End of the Charlie bikes QTE, Charlie says that Lan Di's still on Amihama and is about to leave.
01CJP - Yamanose Shrine's kitten is finally healed, jumps from the shrine.
01CRA - Some bikers are terrorizing the old homeless at the harbor.
01CTS - Start of the QTE where you chase Tony or Smith for questions about the Long Zha.
01CTSA - End of the QTE chase, Tony's got caught and talks about Terry and the Long Zha.
01CTSB - End of the QTE chase, Smith's got caught and talks about Terry and the Long Zha.
01FULB - Nozomi cries because of her mother and because she has to leave. (Found on all disks)
01GET - Ine-san mentions that Nozomi's missing, Chai calls Ryo so he goes to the harbour.
01GHO - Goro and Mai talk about getting married.
01GMO - Subtitles related to waking up and going to work.
01GOHA - Ryo asks Goro for help so he can find a job.
01GOJ - Ryo tries to ask Goro about the Mad Angels and he tries to get away.
01GORA - Goro and Mai tell Ryo they found him a job.
01HOK - Ryo shows Xia-san the Phoenix Mirror, talking about stars. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
01INY - Ryo shows Yamagishi-san the Phoenix Mirror. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
01JIB - Fuku-san is worried about Ryo and they talk, after the QTE Chase against Jimmy.
01JIN - Nozomi's asking for a wish at the Yamanose Shrine.
01KUB - Ryo's fired from Alpha Trading Office.
01LFT - Free Fight ambush of many thugs, one of them jumps over the crate Ryo's carrying.
01MAD - Two Mad Angels throw Mark's lunch to the sea, Ryo fights against them.
01MAK - Ryo meets Yada-san and Mark, start of the forklift tutorial.
01MKB - Mark takes his second beating, tells Ryo his brother was murdered because he leaked information.
01MKJ - Mark tells Ryo that the Long Zha will take place soon.
01MSO - Empty subtitles related to Iwao Hazuki (Cutscene where Iwao wields a sword?)
01PHO - Eri takes two pictures of Ryo and Nozomi, Ryo has to pick one.
01ROO - Japanese text, no need to edit
01TAP - Ryo meets Terry, Terry asks him to take down Gui Zhang.
01TLY - 70 People Fight - Terry's caught, tries to hit Gui Zhang again with the lead pipe.
01TLYA - 70 People Fight - A thug takes Ryo to Gui Zhang, Gui Zhang fight starts.
01TLYB - 70 People Fight - Terry invites Ryo and Gui Zhang to hell.
01TLYC - 70 People Fight - Ryo and Gui Zhang start the 70 people fight.
01TLYD - 70 People Fight - Ryo pulls Terry up and makes him say Lan Di's already on a boat.
01TLYE - 70 People Fight - End of section, Gui Zhang asks Ryo to meet him later.
01TOMA - Ryo sees Tom, Tom treats Ryo to lunch.
01TOMB - Tom tells Ryo he's going back to the States after teaching the Tornado Kick.
01TOMC - "My friend... Tom." Ryo sees a plane and thinks about Tom.
01TOU - Some thugs attempt to ask an "insurance" to Ryo, start of a fight.
01TSM - Japanese text, no need to edit.
019RN - Goro's attacked, Ryo is QTE ambushed by five people. After the fight, Tony threatens to hunt his family and friends.

A0174 - Disc 3 start: Ryo faces Jimmy at Asia Travel.
A0180 - Fuku-san gives some money to Ryo just before he leaves Japan.
A0184 - Pre-endgame - Chai drops an iron beam to Ryo that hits Gui Zhang's leg.
A0184B - Pre-endgame - Chai fights against Ryo.
A0184C - Pre-endgame - Ryo throws Chai to the sea, Chen gives to Ryo the introduction letter for Lishao Tao.
A0184D - Pre-endgame - Ryo defeats Chai and gets some info on Lan Di.
E1001A - Work - Worktime's over, subtitles related to the wage obtained.
E1001B - Work - Subtitles related to trying to get a crate into a restricted area.
E1001C - Work - Mark instructs Ryo with the goal of each day.
E1001D - Work - Tutorial for driving the forklift. (Found on disks 1 & 3)
E1001E - Work - Ryo comments about the breaks, and where to take the crates...
E1011 - Ryo investigates the Hazuki Dojo, finding the markings and locks of the secret wall. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
E1012 - Ryo investigates the Hazuki Dojo's hidden basement. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
E1016 - Pre-endgame - Gui Zhang and Chen meet Ryo at the ship, Chen teaches the last move of the game. (Swallow Flip)
E1019 - Gui Zhang teaches the Swallow Dive at the harbor.
E1021 - Tom teaches Ryo his Tornado Kick before saying goodbye.
E1022 - QTE ambush from five Mad Angels thugs against Ryo.
E1023 - QTE chase against Tony or Smith when looking for Long Zha and Terry's name (Linked to 01CTS/01CTSA/01CTSB)
E1037 - Subtitles seen in the middle of the 70 people fight.
E1045 - Final del enfrentamiento entre Ryo y Gui Zhang, Terry intenta golpear a Gui Zhang con una barra de metal.
E1047 - Frases que se dicen durante el enfrentamiento entre Ryo y Gui Zhang.
E1062 - Risas y frase de Chai (¿En alguna derrota contra Ryo?)
E1063 - El vagabundo del puerto le enseña dos movimientos a Ryo. (Shadow Step, Shadow Blade y Cross Charge) (Paso Sombrío, Espada Sombría y Carga Cruzada)
E1069 - QTE fight against three bikers, Charlie amonsgt them.
E1070 - QTE race against the bikers at the harbor.
E1071 - QTE fight at the harbor, when some thugs re-attempt to steal money from Ryo.
E1072 - Subtitles related to the Lapis Adivination. (Found on all disks)
E1073 - Ryo gets the information about the Mad Angels base being behind Warehouse #17.
E1077 - Ryo reaches the harbor trying to find Nozomi, start of a fight against some thugs.
E1078 - Subtitles related to the forklift races.
E1081 - Goro starts a conversation with Ryo. (Found on disks 2 & 3)

SA1035 - Ryo tries to enter to the Old Warehouse District when there's a guard posted. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1039 - Ryo tries to enter the Old Warehouse District through the office entrance. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1053 - Ryo asks Ono-san to lend him his bike, Ono-san mentions Naoyuki has one.
SA1092 - Japanese-only subtitles (Found on disks 1 & 3)
SA1093 - Goro scolds Ryo because he didn't got to Alpha Trading's work date in time.
SA1094 - Fuku-san gives Ryo the photo of a younger Iwao with someone else.
SA1096 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1097 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Formal, sin tuteo) (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1098 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Formal 2) (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1099 - A guard kicks Ryo out of a restricted area. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1101 - Subtitles related to Ryo's need to go to the harbor because of Nozomi's kidnap. (Found on disks 1 & 3)
SA1103 - Ryo arrives late at Alpha Trading and finds a different foreman.
SA1104 - Subtitles related to a locked door.
SA1105 - Mark asks Ryo to arrive to the harbor at 9AM, for the training race.
SA1106 - Ryo refuses to leave the harbor because of the main quest.
SA1108 - Ryo asks Gui Zhang to translate the Stab Armor move scroll. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1109 - Ryo asks Gui Zhang to translate the poetry scroll. (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1114 - Subtitles related to shopping at the Tomato Convenience Stores. (One of them is repeated) (Found on disks 2 & 3)
SA1115 - Subtitles related to returning home because it's late or the need to talk with Fuku-san. (Found on disks 2 & 3)

Citation:
==========
FOLDER 01
==========
01JUCEA -
A0132 - Ryo obtains the Sword Handguard from the Antique Shop. (Disc 2) (DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE GAME, DO NOT MIX)
BARYOKA -
E1020 -
E1021 - (Disc 3)
E1063 - (Disc 3) (DIFFERENT FROM THE REST OF THE GAME, DO NOT MIX)
JINGA -
KIYOA -
MEMORYA -
RIM26B -
RIM27DN -
RIM28DN -
RIM29 -
SFAARA -
SFASOA -
SFAXSA -
SMOURA -
SORA1A -
SPOTA -
SYONENA -

==========
FOLDER 80 (Heads speaking)
==========
FACE - Shenhua, complete prophecy (SAME AS SHENMUE II, DESPITE THE DIFFERENT ENGLISH TEXT)
FACE2 - Ryo, training system
FACE3 - Mark, work and money
FACE4 - (¿Xiuying?) controls and item mannipulation
FACE5 - Oishi-san, Magic Weather
FACE6 - Chai, QTE
FACE7 - Nozomi, Minigames

==========
FOLDER 99
==========
Shared with the rest of the discs.

=================
EOF
=================
Sorry for the English, I translated these from my Spanish notes in a rush.

I also reccomend you to order the Character code names (XXXX) by their alphabetic order of those codes, as this will be more useful for someone who is editing HUMANS than anything else.

Dernière modification par IlDucci ; 23/04/2012 à 20h27.
Ces 4 utilisateurs disent Merci à IlDucci pour ce poste utile:
CollectorSoul (25/04/2012), Shendream (02/10/2013), SiZiOUS (28/04/2012), wude (23/04/2012)
Vieux 25/04/2012, 16h47   #3377 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Par défaut

Hey guys,

I updated the guide to 0.8.1 (added complete AFS list [shorted comments to fit 1 line]).

EDIT: Updated to 0.8.2 (added some vending machine texture stuff to chapter 9.2.2)
EDIT: Updated to 0.8.3 (remade the export srf to xml section) previous links are dead now

Link:
cramit.in - Tirelessly cramming your files into cyberspace! - Download File S1_JPG_083.pdf

Dernière modification par CollectorSoul ; 27/04/2012 à 21h31.
Cet utilisateur dit Merci à CollectorSoul pour ce poste utile:
SiZiOUS (28/04/2012)
Vieux 28/04/2012, 00h32   #3378 (permalink)
ドリームキャストメンバー
Ancienneté  85%
Ancienneté 85%

Pays :
Merci: 51
Remercié 60 fois dans 30 Posts
Par défaut

Hi there,

Long time no see he?

It's difficult for me to work on this project, but don't worry I don't give up. We haven't dead line right?

I just checked your guide, CollectorSoul, and it's really an impressive work. Good job. You know Shenmue better than me now!
Do you want to write the 'how to' page on the ShenTrad Website, or do more? Maybe?
I'm sorry, I never answered to your e-mail, I marked it important in my Outlook but I never take the time to check your problem. I'm truly sorry...

I'm glad to see that the project is living after ~6 years for now... It's really amazing

For the Shentrad tools, I have a lot of work to do. With IlDucci we identify new MAPINFO.BIN files with special subtitles, like the 'NBIK' sequence. Hugh.

We have to work on the 1ST_READ.BIN and Default.xbe hacker too. Ayla lost his source, but I have it on the SVN. Long road for this tool because it's very hard to do and it requires a lot of test.

I'm just on reflexion for migrating the source code from Delphi 2007 (the lastest ANSI release) to the newer Delphi XE2 (lastest release) because I have the opportunity to get the Delphi XE2 software. But I don't know if it's possible because this release is Unicode (yeah, japaneses characters will be properly decoded on the UI) and x86/x64 arch. So i don't think the migration is just opening the project in the newer delphi and compile it.

More news later

SiZ!
CollectorSoul (29/04/2012), IlDucci (28/04/2012)
Vieux 29/04/2012, 22h40   #3379 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  26%
Ancienneté 26%

Par défaut

Citation:
Envoyé par SiZiOUS Voir le message
I just checked your guide, CollectorSoul, and it's really an impressive work. Good job. You know Shenmue better than me now!
SiZ!
Don't thank me, thank Wude, Ducci, Hiei etc. I just collected and centralized the knowledge that already existed.

Citation:
Do you want to write the 'how to' page on the ShenTrad Website, or do more? Maybe?
SiZ!
Not necessary, just make a link to the guide and let them download the PDF.
You can make mirrors to other hosters if you want. I took this hoster because it is quite unknown compared to the other giants..

EDIT: Well my guide is actually about inserting the J voice and then translating, not only translating a PAL to any other language. Inserting J voice is only optional. Hmmmmm

Citation:
I'm sorry, I never answered to your e-mail, I marked it important in my Outlook but I never take the time to check your problem. I'm truly sorry...
SiZ!
And I thought you got involved with this HADOPI stuff they introduced in France because you mentionned problems with your ISP ^^
And the other idea was that my adress got on a blacklist.

Citation:
For the Shentrad tools, I have a lot of work to do. With IlDucci we identify new MAPINFO.BIN files with special subtitles, like the 'NBIK' sequence. Hugh.
We have to work on the 1ST_READ.BIN and Default.xbe hacker too. Ayla lost his source, but I have it on the SVN. Long road for this tool because it's very hard to do and it requires a lot of test.
SiZ!
Yeah, this sounds more complicated than what I did...

Citation:
I'm just on reflexion for migrating the source code from Delphi 2007 (the lastest ANSI release) to the newer Delphi XE2 (lastest release) because I have the opportunity to get the Delphi XE2 software. But I don't know if it's possible because this release is Unicode (yeah, japaneses characters will be properly decoded on the UI) and x86/x64 arch. So i don't think the migration is just opening the project in the newer delphi and compile it.
SiZ!
Yeah this would be nice.

Dernière modification par CollectorSoul ; 29/04/2012 à 22h44.
Vieux 29/04/2012, 22h42   #3380 (permalink)
Membre
Ancienneté  41%
Ancienneté 41%

Pays :
Par défaut

Maybe I can help write the S1 How to, if you want. But be warned: I'll need some English corrector.
Réponse
Précédent   Metagames > Consoles de jeux et Systèmes divers > Dreamcast

Tags
shenmue, traduction

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages